Steropore Adhesive Flexible Wound & First Aid Dressings
Steropore Hypoallergenic Adhesive Wound Dressings are made by Steroplast who have been developing the highest standards in medical care products for over 25 years.
Steropore Dressings are highly flexible sterile dressings available in a range of sizes. They are also highly adhesive while being gentle on skin so suitable for children who will move around a lot with dressings fixed to their body or on body parts subject to a lot of movement such as elbows, knees and other joints. These dressings are used throughout hospitals and care facilities in the UK and following all types of surgical procedures.
• Hypoallergenic, sterile wound dressings
• Available in 4 sizes
• Highly adhesive
• Highly flexible
• Suitable for joints and following all types of surgical procedure, cuts, wounds lacerations etc
• Conforms to body for maximum comfort and security
• Helps draw exudate away from the skin and wound area keeping it dry and free from infection
• Highly absorbant wound pad
• Protects wounds from germs and bacteria
Steropore Dressings make an excellent high quality addition for your home use, first aid kits and general wound healing procedures. The adhesive is strong and sensitive to skin making it highly suitable for children in schools, nurseries and childminders.